|Monday 19 Sept||registration||welcome reception|
|Tuesday 20 Sept||registration, scientific sessions||scientific sessions||art performance|
|Wednesday 21 Sept||scientific sessions||scientific sessions|
|Thursday 22 Sept||scientific sessions|
Plenary and keynote speakers
The following plenary or keynote lectures are confirmed:
- Dr Eileen Hebets, University of Nebraska-Lincoln (USA)
- Dr Damian Elias, University of California, Berkeley (USA)
- Dr Hannelore Hoch, Museum für Naturkunde, Berlin (GER)
- Dr Valerio Mazzoni, Fondazione Edmund Mach, San Michele all’Adige (ITA)
- Dr Andrej Čokl, National Institute of Biology, Ljubljana (SLO)
With presenter’s permission, each lecture will be recorded for publishing on the Biotremology Youtube channel. You will be asked to sign a permission form at the check-in. Those not wishing to have their lecture published will only be asked to sign their consent with recording their lecture live for streaming to online attendees.
Below you can find the consent form in two formats, please fill in, sign and send this form to the conference e-mail address if you are an online participant. You are also encouraged to fill it and e-mail it in advance if you are coming live, to speed up the check-in process.